Using cookies, it is possible for the server, where the website is hosted, to recognize the web browser used by the user, in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have previously registered, access the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time they visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, as well as to monitor the progress and number of entries.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Types of Cookies
By domain managing entity:
- Own cookies
- Third party cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analysis cookies
- advertising cookies
- Behavioral advertising cookies
- Social network cookies
What types of cookies does this website use and what are their purposes?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an online order, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, etc.
- Session Cookies: type of cookies designed and used to collect and store data while the user accesses to a web page. As their name suggests, these cookies are stored in the terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, the browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the products and services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way the offer of the advertising spaces available on the website, connecting the advertisement to the requested service or to the use you make of the website. We can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies designed and used, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces management that have been included in the web page, application or platform. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Social network cookies: These are cookies designed and used to offer the user the possibility of sharing or recommending content from our website on social networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
Cookies in the webpage
This information table will be updated as soon as possible when the services offered on this website change. However, the information table may temporarily not include a cookie, tag, or other similar device, due to an update, although there will always be devices with purposes identical to those included in this chart.
Who are the information recipients? Where are they?
The information collected through Cookies can be used both by Sibbo and by third-party collaborating companies, such as operators and agents involved in advertising networks and/or advertisers, for the purposes described in the previous section.
Some of these third parties may be located in third countries whose legislation does not offer a level of data protection equivalent to that of Europe; although the User can consult the adequate guarantees that they offer to guarantee that international data transfers are made taking into account the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
The user can learn more about third parties, as well as the types of Cookies they install, the purposes for which they process the data, the guarantees offered to carry out international transfers, the retention periods, and how preferences can be configured with respect to them, through the privacy policies available in the Ver Nuestros Socios button and the management of your preferences in the Configuration screen. In any case, Sibbo is not responsible for the veracity and content of the privacy policies offered by said third parties on their websites.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. You can also find information on how to manage your cookie preferences in the most common browsers through the following links:
Firefox from here.
Chrome from here.
Explorer from here.
Safari from here.
Opera from here.
To modify your consent to the cookies our partners and us use on our website to personalize content and advertising, provide social media features, or analyze our traffic, you can click on the COOKIES tab at the bottom right of the website
Sibbo Ventures participates in the IAB European Consent Framework (TCFv2 IAB) and complies with its specification and policies. Sibbo Ventures provides Consent Management Platform (CMP) number 76.
This Platform is installed on this website, and through it you can configure the cookies of the participating vendors in the framework (TCF – IAB Transparency and Consent Framework)
Sibbo Ventures, S.L.U
Address: c / Portugal 3, building 10, local 7,
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Sibbo, as a company specialized in advertising, provides services to its clients related to the management and storage of cookies and IDs related to the consent to display personalized advertisements. Sibbo Ventures participates in the IAB European Consent Framework (TCFv2 IAB) and complies with its specification and policies. Sibbo Ventures provides Consent Management Platform (CMP) number 76. The cookies that Sibbo manages from client websites are used to store user consent to personalize the advertising that clients offer in their advertising spaces on each website . With this customization, offered by the cookie installed on the user’s browser, Sibbo collects and stores the user’s consent to view or not personalized and segmented third-party advertising that may be of interest to them, depending on their browsing.
The legislation considers that cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website can be stored. The rest of cookies require consent, which Sibbo stores through its Consent Management Platform (CMP).
The user may at any time exercise their rights to modify or delete the consent granted to view personalized and / or segmented advertisements from vendors who use advertising cookies on Sibbo’s client websites. This selection of vendors is available to you in the CMP Control Panel, where you can select your preferences or contact those vendors.
At any time the user can withdraw their consent either through the control panel in the preferences panel or in their own browser, eliminating cookies in the configuration.
The legitimate basis for the treatment of user data through cookies is the consent granted by the user. In addition, the cookie data will be kept for 13 months
You can contact Sibbo through firstname.lastname@example.org where you can write to exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, portability and to oppose automated individual decisions.
To the extent that the information processed is related only to unique codes or identifiers of devices or browsers used by the user, and is not related to data that directly identifies the user, the above rights shall not apply unless the user provides additional information that allows its identification.